Welcome back, ANCHOR!
I am so happy to welcome you back to your home of health. You have been missed greatly over the last 4 months. We took this time to renovate the gym and put new protocols in place for your health & safety. ANCHOR is the safest place to exercise in town!
When you arrive, you’ll enter through the garage door where the coach will greet you, check you in, provide hand sanitizer and assign you to a workout station. We’ll open the garage door 5 minutes before class and the coach will be wearing a mask during set-up, or where physical distancing cannot be maintained in order to assist you. You may choose to wear a mask prior to class.
Everyone will now have their own equipment in their station – no sharing. After the workout, your coach will direct you to sanitize and disinfect your equipment, and then will clean it a second time after class. We’ve added 30 minutes between classes to allow for proper sanitization and set-up.
We will be purchasing more rowers, and in the future, new airbikes as well.
Some important things to note:
1. Reservations for classes will open a week in advance. For example, you can begin booking for class next Monday on the previous Monday. You must reserve in advance of the class.
2. Washrooms are open but showers remain closed.
3. We can no longer provide buckets of chalk. Blocks of chalk are available for $3ea. We recommend you purchase one of these, keep it in a Ziploc bag and store in your gym bag.
4. We love talking and spending time with you, but in order to properly clean, we ask that you leave promptly after class.
5. Air high-fives are encouraged!
6. We will be strictly enforcing our late cancel and no-show policy. Late cancel window is 2 hours before the start of class. There is a $20 fee for monthly members, or a pass deducted for class pass holders.
7. Our new memberships no longer require a long-term contract. They will auto renew month to month, but you can upgrade or change your membership prior to your next billing cycle with a minimum of 3 days written notice. You can find the change or cancel form at anchorhere.ca (scroll to the bottom of the page)
8. We will continue to keep you in the know about additional classes, schedule changes and more. Don’t hesitate to email me with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alli Cain & Jordan Winberg