The ANCHOR open prep workshop is a two-part series designed to prepare you for the upcoming CrossFit Open!
who: anybody doing the @crossfit 2019 open this year — aka all our #crossfitgeorgina athletes
what: 90-minute sessions to prep you for the movements you’ll see + different pacing tactics
Beginner Athletes: Gymnastics - Handstand Foundations
Review technique for handstands and introduction to HSPU
This session includes barbell cycling and Open pacing strategies (Feb 7) + beginner handstands (think: technique foundation, confidence with inversions, mastering strict work) (Feb 10 or 14)
- Thursday, February 7 — 7:00-8:30pm (barbell cycling — all athletes)
- Sunday, February 10 — 9:30-11:00am (beginner gymnastics group 1)
- Sunday February, 10— 11:30am-1:00pm (beginner gymnastic group 2)
where: @anchor.here (#crossfitgeorgina)
why: this will be our second Open & we want you guys to be as ready as possible — to crush workouts and have a great time
join coach jenn lymburner to develop a plan that you’ll need + whiteboard talks to talk about strategizing workouts
cost: $65 (or drop-in single sessions available)
JUST 12 SPOTS AVAILABLE PER GROUP.
WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO THE OPEN — you never know until you try!
About Coach Jenn:
- Pre-National Level Gymnast (“Retired” (haha) at age 12)
- Team Canada National Level Power Tumbler
- Hawaii' Pacific University Scholarship Cheerleader
- 2x Individual CrossFit Regionals Competitor (Including top 10 overall placement), 1x Team Competitor
- Competed at the Canadian National Weightlifting Championship (53kg)