We’ve taken our ANCHOR health & fitness community online!
ANCHOR ONLINE aims to keep you accountable to your movement, to provide healthy structure and routine and to keep us all connected.
The April Edition will feature:
- Daily LIVE, coached WODS - 7am & 5pm
- Daily LIVE & pre-recorded studio classes (Pilates, FLOW, studio/blend, GROWCO)
- Kids classed M & W @4pm
- Access to library of archived classes
- Programming access on PushPress
- Weekly Webinars - Dr. Alli & Jenn Pike
all workouts can be found on sugarWOD
Bodyweight stream: get fit using your bodyweight and common household items!
Equipment stream: Put your metabolism to work with a mix of workouts using DBs, KBs, wall balls bands, barbell + plates.
Booty flow: Sculpt lean muscle in your lower body. You’ll be led through the absolutely best techniques to build a solid booty!
Flow: Stretch, strengthen and lengthen + connect to your breath.
Pilates: Full body, progressive workout with a focus on the core.
Studio/blend: bodyweight strengthening, core focused fitness and restorative stretching.
How it works:
For LIVE classes:
- Reserve your class in the pushpress app
- Zoom link sent to you 10 minutes before class
- Recording posted in private FB group
*Recorded classes posted in the private FB group
Can multiple people in a household share one membership?
Will I be refunded if ANCHOR opens in less than a month?
You will be credited that amount for future memberships, PT, clinic services or pro shop goods.
Do I need equipment?
We offer a bodyweight and equipment stream for our daily workouts. Our studio classes (pilates, studio/blend etc) may require common household items. You will be told in advance what you’ll need.
Can I rent equipment?
Our mini-packages are sold out, but you can rent equipment on a per item basis:
- Rower - $25/week ($500 deposit required)
- Airbike - $25/week ($500 deposit required)
- Barbell, Wall Ball, Box, Slamball, KBs, Plates, Rings - $10 each/week
Questions? We have answers! Email email@example.com